For the past few weeks, rather months, we have been working on a #romanceclass anthology entitled Summer Feels. This will be my first “legit” contribution for #romanceclass and I felt excited and nervous at the same time.
Originally, I wanted to write something about summer lessons wherein the student and the teacher falls for each other. But I had some trouble writing my thoughts (and feelings) down so I tried to look for other ideas from my previous stories. This is the part where Flying With You comes in.
Flying With You was an idea I had way back when I was in college. Supposedly, it is a compilation of three stories which has a central theme – flying. The story of Flying With You that I submitted for Summer Feels was originally entitled Here Comes Superman.
So…enough about that.
Let me now present to you the cover for Summer Feels. *insert drum roll here*
About Summer Feels…
Summer loving happens so fast, as you’ll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there’s sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Featuring stories by:
Elea Andrea Almazora • Erleen Alvarez • Ella Banta • RachelleBelaro • H. Bentham • Halina Cabrera • Charlie Dio • Mina V. Esguerra • Elizabeth Galit • Georgette S. Gonzales • Ami Granada • Irene Jurado • Catherine Lo • Arlene Manocot • Bianca Mori • Eris Peñaluna • Farrah F. Polestico • Kit Salazar • MielSalva • Fay Sebastian • Kate Sebastian • Yeyet Soriano • Marian Tee
Stories included in this anthology:
- “All about That Bass” by Fay Sebastian
- “Alter Christus” by Catherine Lo
- “Fall for Me” by MielSalva
- “The Game of Twenty Questions” by Elizabeth Galit
- “The Summer You Said Hello” by Ami Granada
- “At the Bermuda Triangle” by Elea Andrea Almazora
- “Beachin’ Summer” by Arlene Manocot
- “Buddy System” by Yeyet Soriano
- “Busy out of the Friendzone” by Charlie Dio
- “Flying with You” by Rachelle Belaro
- “Guide for a Day” by H. Bentham
- “Ready to Run” by Kit Salazar
- “Secondhand Wanderlust” by Erleen Alvarez
- “The Search for the Kissing Monster” by Ella Banta
- “Anything Can Happen” by Marian Tee
- “Four Basic Principles” by Bianca Mori
- “Love after Summer” by Irene Jurado
- “Lucky in Paradise” by Farrah F. Polestico
- “The Swimming Instructor” by Eris Peñaluna
- “Wedding Night Stand” by Mina V. Esguerra
- “An Overdue Adventure” by Kate Sebastian
- “Buttered Sunset” by Halina Cabrera
- “Then Derrick Was Back” by Georgette S. Gonzales
If you want to order your own copy of Summer Feels you can do so by clicking on the links below:
Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y51NJ9H
Print (Philippines Only) – http://bit.ly/summerfeels-pof
Don’t forget to post your review on Goodreads as well!